Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Giving In

So, I have decided to give into the blogging trend (obviously).  Most of my friends have blogs and I actually really enjoy reading them.  Since we don't all go to the same school, it's a good way to keep up with what's going on in their lives.  To be quite honest, the main reason I decided to start a blog was because I had to deactivate my facebook for the whole summer for sorority recruitment.  So, I really need something to fill my time that would otherwise be spent facebook stalking.  Who knows if I will be a loyal blogger, or one that decides to post every now and them.  I guess it will just depend on how difficult this facebook fast is, but I am going to try and give you updates on what's happening in my life or just when something cool happens and I feel the need to share it with someone.  I know the only people who will probably read this are my friends, but I'm not looking to become some famous blogger.  So, to whoever comes across this, I hope you enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment